At La Calypso, Goa your pets are always welcome. A great escapade for the complete family, guarantee not to disappoint but an ideal environment and picturesque setting to relax, unwind fun and frolic to the golden shores of Baga beach and natural beauty similar to an exotic extravaganza...
Here are some simple rules listed below you‘ll need to follow during your stay. In addition to our rules you are also responsible for being in compliance with all local laws and regulations.
• We love all kinds of animals, but only domestic pets, like cats, birds and dogs, are allowed to stay at our hotel at a nominal maintenance fee of Rs 1500/- per each pet.
• Pet are only allowed in the cottages.
• When you check in, you’ll need to sign a Pet Policy Agreement, and then you and your pet can make yourselves at home.
• Be sure to keep your pets on a leash or in a carrier if they’re outside your room or the same will be provided from our end along with sanitary items with bags, with prior information.
1. Pets must not be left in the unit unattended at any time.
2. Please pick up after your pets toileting around the hotel grounds.
3. Pets are not permitted on beds or furniture. Please bring bedding for your pet.
4. Pets (s) shall remain within your control at all times, either on a leash or in a carrier.
5. Please contact the office to make arrangements for room cleaning. Because we can’t clean your room while you and your pets are present, we suggest you schedule a time during our normal cleaning schedule for us to clean while you are out and about. (Maybe this is a good time to think about a walk).
• In consideration for other guests, please clean up after your pets, and keep them within your control at all times. If your cat is staying with you, you’ll need to provide a litter box.
• We count on you to prevent your pet from making excessive noise, being disruptive or aggressive to other guests. If your pet is deemed dangerous, harmful or disruptive, hotel management has sole discretion to require you to find other accommodations. The hotel also reserves the right to contact animal control to have a pet removed.
If your room requires excessive cleaning, or if damages are incurred as a result of your pet’s actions, the hotel will charge for additional services and repairs.